Monday, January 9, 2012

Hair Update! GOC

My GOC or grow out challenge is becoming a very hard challenge :/. I've recently have been shooting alot for a magazine and doing shoots for print ads, so I had a lot of  wear and tear on my hair from straightening, products, and additional styling they've done. So I decided to put in a weave! I've had it in a week and a half before Christmas. It looked good, most people thought it was my hair. Today I got bored with it and took it out so to my surprise I did see some growth...way more than I expected in less than a month! But the con to this story is the shedding I experienced..I mean it looks Normal. Overall I loved the look I had, and did see growth. Also I think a properly installed weave and moisturized hair underneath is a great Protective style or Transitioning style.

No comments:

Post a Comment