Hair Challenge: 12 Inches In 12 Months
Each month I expect to gain at least an inch of hair. Start by making a growth chart t-shirt or buying one. If you are making one, you want to make sure that your chart is correct so that you can record your progress as close as possible.
1) Pre-poo with essential oils (Vitika, coconut, rosemary, olive oil) etc.
2) Shampoo with little to no Poo in at least four braids (Shampoo of your choice)
3) Deep Condition, let penetrate for minimum of 1hr. to overnight, finger detangle under water (Herbal Essences Hello Hydration or Conditioner of choice)
4)Rinse under cold water, seal with oil and/or leave-in conditioner. Distribute a dime size
amount all over hair, paying special attention to the ends.
- Keep hair moisturized
- Sleep with Satin bonnet or pillow case
- Use proper Detangling methods
- Stay away from excessive Heat, no more than 2 times a month
- Deep condition regulary as needed
- Invest in daily Multi- Vitamins!
- Implement Protein Treatments, every 6-8 weeks
Fitness: Toned Legs,Butt, Thighs, and Six Pack Abs!
1)Warm up before your actual exercise. Such as high knees, jumping jacks, mountain
climbers etc. 1 min. each for a total of 3 min.
2)Perform Butt and Leg Excercises(perform with glutes and abs tightened)
Donkey Kicks, Fire Hydrant, Superman, Lunges, Reverse Lunges, Wall sit, Plank etc.
3)Perform Ab execises(perform with abdominal muscles tightened)
Such as crunches, situps, standing obliques.etc.
Be sure to make sure you give your self a break between days!