Monday, July 9, 2012

Protective Styling


Recently I've done this style of a sew-in initially for my trip out of town as a summer style for a few days that I was going to be away, now I've decided to keep it to grow my hair longer. I've been recently getting comments and questions about this style and would like to start reviewing other hair, wigs, and styles for you all as protective styling. I LOVE this curly hair (purchased with my own money) its a kinky curly texture that is the same curl pattern as my real hair! Its little bit of maintenance but if you twist up at night and put under satin bonnet...and in the morning refresh curls with water with conditioner/ or leave in you should be good. There are pros and cons of this hair but overall I love! I wont be doing a sew in again anytime soon, just because I feel U part wigs are way better matenience wise and better protection of your hair. it also give you a lot of option to wear your hair or just pop on the U part if you use clips for your wig. Please feel free to comment and ask questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment